“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Angela and Pat - Engagement Session


Thought I would share just a couple from one of my sessions today!  Their wedding is coming up fast......they are one of the lucky couples getting married on 9-10-11!  Had a lot of fun with them this afternoon and can't wait till their "big day".  Pat even mentioned a big surprise for the wedding day.  But, I can't spoil it, you will just have to wait for those wedding pics!  Congrats you two!!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautimus! What a strikingly fabulous couple.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.