“Be yourself..... Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe,
shine through in everything you do, every sentence you write, every photo you take.”



Check out my website at www.photosbyjulee.com

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Lindsey and Nick's Big Day!












Well, I haven't had a chance to look through all the pics from yesterday's wedding but, I promised the bride and groom I would post a few for them to see before they left on their honeymoon.  Nick and Lindsey are such a sweet couple and I feel so blessed to have been a part of their wedding day.  They both had such nice families and they all made us feel so welcome.  These are just a few of the pics that I randomly selected that I loved.

I wish both of them all the happiness in the world.  Have a safe and wonderful honeymoon!  Enjoy your time together!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sir,
    My Auntie having High Blood Pressure and Sugar and Nee discomfort.

    .
    She Asking me doubts..? and she is extremely interested to drink HERBALIFE.
    ..

    my homepage :: weight loss calculator for men exercise

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.... so please leave me your thoughts.